Yellow Tail Malbec 75cl
- Malbec – Red Australian Wine
- Aromas: crushed blackberries, cherry and chocolate
- Flavours: black cherry, dark chocolate & a hint of vanilla
- For 3 generations the Casella family has been making wine at their winery in the small town of Yenda, situated in South Eastern Australia. It is here that [yellow tail] is created with a simple purpose in mind; to make great wine that everyone can enjoy.
- [yellow tail] is everything a great wine should be. It’s approachable, fresh, flavoursome and has a personality all of its own.
- Wine of South Eastern Australia
- Contains Sulphites
- Malbec is packed with rich berry flavours, dark spice and pepper Aroma: a combination of cherries, plums and blackberries with oak spice, chocolate and vanilla. Flavour: This wine tastes as it smells. Full of rich notes of ripe red cherries and plums are complemented by dark chocolate and vanilla
TYPE OF CLOSURE
- Casella Wines sources its fruit from 33 of Australia’s 59 premium wine-growing regions, including the Barossa Valley and Coonawarra in South Australia, and Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula
- South Eastern Australia
Product of Australia
PREPARATION AND USAGE
- Enjoy: with hearty beef steak & seriously good conversation