- Red Australian Wine
- Aromas: black berry and raspberries
- Flavours: sweet jammy fruit, vanilla & chocolate
- For 3 generations the Casella family has been making wine at their winery in the small town of Yenda, situated in South Eastern Australia. It is here that [yellow tail] is created with a simple purpose in mind; to make great wine that everyone can enjoy.
- [Yellow tail] is everything a great wine should be. It’s approachable, fresh, flavoursome and has a personality all its own.
- Wine South Eastern, Australia
- Contains Sulphites
- Aromas: black berry and raspberries, Flavours: sweet jammy fruit, vanilla & chocolate
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Wine of Australia
PREPARATION AND USAGE
- Try it chilled!