- Sauvignon Blanc – White South African Wine
- Like us on Facebook /Kumalawine
- A fresh and fruity South African Sauvignon Blanc with aromas of citrus and hints of grass, complemented by a long juicy finish.
- Our Reserve Wines reflect the true character and style of their individual regional provenance.
- Wine of South Africa
- Contains Sulphites, Milk
- A fresh and fruity South African Sauvignon Blanc with aromas of citrus and hints of grass, complemented by a long, juicy finish.
REGION OF ORIGIN
TYPE OF CLOSURE
- Stainless steel tank fermentation
- Surrounding South Africa’s legendary Table Mountain is a place of lush fertility & natural beauty. This is the home of Kumala where we make quality wines that are full of character.
- Named after the elephants that used to roam the region, Olifantsriver benefits from cooling coastal breezes and plenty of sunshine. A combination of maritime and continental climates are ideal for bush vines to grow here, producing aromatic and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years