Haig Club Clubman Whiskey
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Single Grain Scotch Whisky
- Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky developed in partnership between Diageo and global icon David Beckham and British entrepreneur Simon Fuller. Distilled at Cameronbridge Distillery, founded in 1824 by John Haig, Haig Club Clubman is matured exclusively in Fresh Bourbon Casks which give a layer of wonderful sweet, vanilla and coconut flavour to the Scotch. This combines perfectly when mixed with the sweet caramel of cola, creating an enjoyable drink which is refreshing in taste and perfect in its simplicity. In addition to being lighter and more subtle in flavour, Clubman also mixes very well indeed, sitting in perfect harmony with other cocktail ingredients. Try Haig Club Clubman and cola for a delicious, long mixed drink
- Haig Club is built on nearly 400 years of distilling heritage and the House of Haig can trace its whisky producing roots back to the seventeenth century. In 1824 John Haig established the Cameronbridge distillery and it was there that he pioneered the art of producing grain whisky in continuous Coffey and Stein stills – an invention which laid the foundations for the growth and success of the modern Scotch Whisky industry. Haig Club is born of that Haig family legacy of innovation and excellence in whisky making. The Haig Club unique bottle design draws on a history of innovative bottles produced by the House of Haig, including the Haig Dimple Bottle, recognisable the world over. Haig Clubman retains the signature Haig Club blue glass and the distinctive square style is elongated creating a new aesthetic and stand-out silhouette. The Haig Club brand was inspired in part by archive materials dating back to the 1920’s in which Haig whisky was advertised as “The clubman’s whisky”.
- A modern & stylish single grain Scotch whisky rooted in the authenticity of the House of Haig.
- Haig Club Clubman is a modern and stylish Single Grain Scotch Whisky matured exclusively in Bourbon casks
- The launch of Haig Club Clubman points to an exciting new direction in Scotch
- Notes of vanilla and dried fruits result in a light, sweet and vibrant taste with a smooth, clean finish
- Clubman and Cola: the sweet, vanilla flavour of the scotch combines perfectly with the sweet caramel of Cola
- Distilled at Cameronbridge Distillery, founded in 1824 by John Haig, Haig Club Clubman is matured exclusively in fresh, bourbon casks creating a scotch whisky which is sweet, light and easy to drink
- Haig Club Clubman opens up the Scotch category to new people as a result of its lighter and subtle flavour that mixes perfectly with cola to make a delicious long, mixed drink
- Pack size: 70cl28