- Cider with Red Berries & Lime
- For more information: http://www.theheinekencompany.com/brands/cider-brands
- This cider is a delightful burst of mixed red berries on your tongue.
- Serve it over ice for ultimate refreshment and savour this fragrant fruity cider at its best.
- ABV: 4.0%
- Strawberry cut with tangy lime.
- Fragrant, fruity (strawberry and raspberry), lime, violet notes.
- Intense berry (raspberry, redcurrant and strawberry), and lime spritziness.
- Light and spritzy.
- FOOD MATCH:
- Tuna steak with lime, New York cheesecake.
- Bulmers cider was founded in 1887 by Percy Bulmer following the advice of his mother to make a business in food or drink, as they ‘never go out of fashion.’ His enterprising cider business brought about a revolution, transforming cider from a drink enjoyed mainly by farmhands, to a drink enjoyed by the masses.
- Bulmers Crushed Red Berries & Lime is often referred to as ‘No.17′, being the 17th variant launched under the Bulmers range in 2011. It’s one of the best-selling fruit flavoured ciders in the UK.
- Number 17 bespoke recipe
- Pack size: 500ml